The Ambassador Program consists of energetic Chamber Members that volunteer and donate their time and efforts to assist the Ames Chamber of Commerce in its mission to provide our members services that strengthen the economic vitality in Ames and enhance the quality of life in our community.
The mission of the Ames Chamber Ambassadors is to promote member commitment, engagement and retention by raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits, and informing and involving new and existing Chamber members to promote strong, engaged membership.
Benefits of being a Chamber Ambassador:
- Increased name and face recognition for individual/business
- Increased networking opportunities including:
- Connecting one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Gaining referral opportunities through fellow Ambassadors
- Presenting a business introduction at a new member meeting
- Name and business listed on Ames Chamber of Commerce website
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Opportunity to get insider’s perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Opportunity to help the community and show community pride
Are you interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador? Click here to apply today!
Ambassador of the Year
This annual award recognizes an individual for his/her outstanding dedication to the Chamber and its members as an Ames Chamber Ambassador.
- 2020 Ambassador of the Year | Jason Jennings, Friedrich Iowa Realty
- 2019 Ambassador of the Year | David Tucker, Great Western Bank
- 2018 Ambassador of the Year | Danielle Minde, iHome Realty
Be a part of the Chamber team!